Archive for the ‘News’ Category
Oct 09, 2013
It’s been very exciting times around here. We’ve had the great fortune to be featured on several news outlets, both online and on television. We even made a guest appearance on The Today Show! I never thought I’d see the day where Brooke Shields was standing next to our Rangehood product. Below I’ve compiled the [...]
Aug 28, 2013
We talk a lot about cooking fires here on the blog: how to prevent them, what to do if they occur, and how much damage they cause. We’ve shared some compelling stories and talked about homes and lives that have been saved by StoveTop FireStop. All of these things are important to discuss, but sometimes [...]
May 29, 2013
Like many marketers, I open my inbox every morning to find a host of unread google alerts. I begin each day combing through them, gaining a perspective on current events in our market. On Tuesday morning, as I sipped my coffee and read through the articles I was struck by one in particular. The headline [...]
May 13, 2013
May 13th, 2012, Fort Worth, TX – Williams-Pyro, Inc. is proud to announce and welcome Shara Zimmerman as a Business to Business Manager with the StoveTop FireStop product line. Shara will be responsible for developing relationships with top resellers, managing large accounts, as well as performing customer service and product support. Shara brings over fourteen years in [...]
Mar 27, 2013
This past Sunday, a 31 year old man in St. Paul, Minnesota died because of an unattended cooking fire. Image: Richard Tsong-Taatarii, St. Paul Star Tribune I’ve said that one of the best parts of our job is finding out that our product saved a life. With that comes the stark reality that we sometimes [...]
Feb 08, 2013
Love is in the air and everyone here at StoveTop FireStop is feeling a bit under the spell of that little cherub’s arrow. We are deeply grateful to all the firefighters who keep us safe, so we’ve come up with an easy way for everyone to show their gratitude and support a cause that will [...]
Jan 03, 2013
January 3, 2013 – Oakdale, LA –During the late hours of January 2nd, the Oakdale Fire Department responded to an apartment fire that began in on a resident’s stove. By the time firefighters arrived, the fire was already put out, thanks to StoveTop FireStop automatic fire suppressors. According to Charlene Hudgens, Secretary to the Fire [...]
Dec 18, 2012
StoveTop FireStop responded to an unattended cooking fire that forced a mom to throw her baby out of a second floor window to save him from the fire. Thankfully, no one was seriously hurt in the fire. You can read the full story here.
Sep 14, 2012
September 14, 2012 – Fort Worth, TX – The WPI Firefighters’ Fund, a non-profit entity formed to provide support to the Fire Service of the United States of America, will be hosting their Inaugural Charity Golf Classic today at the Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club in Keller, TX. The event will be a 1:00 p.m. shotgun [...]
*Our products are typically available via special order only, so please call your distributor for availablity.
200 Greenleaf Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
© 2015 All Rights Reserved • Williams-Pyro, Inc.